Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jack Kelly - Be My Guest...Blogger! :)

Howdy Everyone!

Have you ever wanted to try your hand at blogging? Would you like to review your favorite Jack Kelly movie or TV performance, or do you have an item of JK memorabilia you'd like to discuss here on The Tall Dark Stranger There?

Well, here's your chance to be a guest blogger! All you have to do is identify JK's mystery companion in the photo below:

A couple of hints: Obviously, the lucky lady is not May Wynn, although she is an actress. The toothsome twosome was snapped at a glamourous Hollywood event. (And, poor JK has a bandage on his hand!)

Please post your answer in the "comments" section. (And, to be fair, please don't post the correct answer on Facebook until after I've announced the winner here--thanks!)

The first person to correctly identify JK's mystery date will be my guest blogger. I'll contact you to confirm you're the winner. Then you can send me your Jack Kelly-related write-up--including photo(s), if you wish--and I'll post it here instead of my usual nattering. ;->

So, take a good look--and good luck! :)

15 comments:

  1. Hi, La Bartista. I'm pretty sure this is Mari Blanchard, but just guessing for the fun of it. I'm way too shy to be a guest blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie! Actually, it's not Ms. Blanchard, but that's a very good guess. Aw, I'm sure you'd be a good blogger, too. Thanks for guessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. La Bartista, Could the mystery lady possibly be Mari Corday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Prof. Plum! Mara Corday is also a very good guess, but, she is not the lady in the photo. Thanks, and keep guessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaclynne Greene?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anon! Very good guess, but Ms. Greene isn't the lady we're looking for, either. Thanks and keep guessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great guess, Prof., but our mystery lady is still a mystery. Keep guessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think this is correct, but it could be...Suzan Ball?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anon, that's another excellent answer, but our lady is still "Ms. Tery". ;-> Keep those guesses coming.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could it be Hildy Parks???

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's not Hildy, Anon, but that was another good guess--keep 'em coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK - This is really off the wall, but the lady looks a little like JK and a little older. His mother, Nan Kelly?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is the "Ms. Tery" lady Cora Sue Collins?

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lady JK happens to be with in the picture IS Cora Sue Collins. And I think they were BOTH each others FIRST LOVES I think, I could be wrong though.

    ReplyDelete