Sunday, August 30, 2009

Jack Kelly on TV - Maverick Promo: "Let's Cut the Cards"

Here's a link to a witty 1950's promo for Maverick from the TV Party website. You'll have to scroll down a little bit--the promo is just under the TV Party logo. (Sorry, I couldn't link directly to the promo or embed it here, and please note, it requires RealPlayer to view.) 

The picture quality's not the best, but the sound is great, so we get to hear Jack Kelly's wonderful chuckle as "Brother Bart" and "Brother Bret" plug their popular series. ;->

Promos for some other 1950's and 1960's westerns are on the same page. Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. I am a huge Jack Kelly fan. How long has this site been up and running? I have seen many of JK movies and of course all the "Maverick" episodes but still watch.

    Nice links and pictures plus storie I haven't seen before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and for your kind words. This site is fairly new. I became interested in Jack Kelly only a few months ago by watching 'Maverick' reruns. I don't know how I completely missed JK, but I'm glad I finally 'discovered' him! Well, it's always wonderful to meet another fan--don't be a stranger, come back soon. :)

    ReplyDelete