Sunday, October 4, 2009

Breakfast with Jack Kelly--Part II

Hi!
I found a longer version of one of the "Quaker Oat Squares" commercials with Jack Kelly's hearty voiceover:
Also, when I was at the grocery store the other day, I wondered if Quaker still made Oat Squares. I moseyed down the cereal aisle and there was the familiar blue box. Only now, the cereal is called "Quaker Oatmeal Squares". I bought a box and brought it home to the breakfast table: (Irish breakfast tea has long been my customary breakfast beverage, and it does fit right in with Mr. Kelly. ;)
I'd never had Quaker Oatmeal Squares before, so this was something new for me. They're just as JK described them: "...the rich, nutty taste of toasted whole grain oats with a hint of brown sugar...crunchy little squares that stay crunchy in milk and sure taste good!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment