Sunday, March 14, 2010

On the Wings of Recovery :)

Hello Everyone,

Well, I'm feeling (and looking) much better after my run-in with "Cat the Ripper" last weekend. ;-> A change in medication helped speed up my healing and I'll be returning to work tomorrow.

I want to thank everyone for their get-well wishes and especially for their prayers. I know those prayers lifted me on the wings of recovery.

Since I'm flyin' high again, I thought I'd post this wonderful photo of Jack Kelly and May Wynn at an airport as a special "thank you".

I love this pic, and I'm sure it will brighten your day, too! :->

3 comments:

  1. Glad that all is well, Bartista!! Thank you for posting the great photo....JK always brightens my day. <3
    I have a feeling that your cat realized he/she (I forgot) did something wrong...I think they know, and feel bad afterwards, too.
    Have a great week!
    Always, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of Jack Kelly and May Wynn. Thanks for posting it and so glad you are healing well from your cat scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cat the Ripper" --- love that! :-)
    Gotta have a sense of humor where pets are concerned.

    ReplyDelete