Thursday, March 2, 2017

"Give The Boots The Stars Wear"--THE SEQUEL! :)

Howdy!

Remember those 1950's Acme boot ads I wrote about in December 2016? Well, an authentic pair of Acme's "Maverick" boots just joined the Kellection, so step right up for a first-hand look at this fantabulous footwear!

I won't be wearing them, however. They're toddler-sized. But, they're the perfect size for displaying and they're extra cute, to boot. ;)

To give you an idea of their height (and to work Bart and Bret into this post), I've posed the boots with a Maverick promo playing card. I'm fascinated by the boots' detailed stitching, too:  


Note the gambling motif at the top of the boots. I "bet" the lucky tot who wore them was an "ace" at card games (most likely 52 pickup):


Finally, they have an official Warner Bros. Maverick stamp on the sole:


What's coming up next in TDS as we march into March? Please stay tuned and find out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment