Tuesday, April 21, 2020

FORRYbidden Planet Pt. II :)

Hello Everyone!

Here's another fabulous photo of Jack Kelly from Forbidden Planet with the Forrest J. Ackerman stamp on the back:


"Jack Kelly portraying an officer of a space ship from earth in M-G-M's Forbidden Planet [which] stars Walter Pidgeon and Anne Francis, with Leslie Nielsen, Warren Stevens, Richard Anderson, Earl Holliman, Jack Kelly and introduces Robby the Robot. Nicholas Nayfack produced with Fred Wilcox directing from screen play by Cyril Hume."

Please stay tuned for more Forbidden Planet pics--and stay safe and well.

1 comment:

  1. I've been reading your blog for literally six years and I just wanted to let you know that your loyalty to it is very admirable! You have such cool information to share and I just want you to know that I appreciate it so much, as I'm sure others do too :)

    ReplyDelete