Wednesday, September 16, 2015

It's Time to Celebrate! :)

"Time to get this party started!"
 
 "It sure was swell of La Bartista to throw this Maverick-themed shindig for my birthday.
I can hardly wait to enjoy a slice of my cake!
First, I'll go see who all is here--there's plenty of time for cake."
 
 "Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack--guess what day it is? It's hump day!
Oh, and it's also your birthday."
 
 "Happy Birthday, Jack! I know the invite said only one guest,
but the Moore the merrier." 
 
"I wasn't sure what gift to buy for you, Jack,
so I'm giving you this money I just won."
 
 "Your old Pappy says, 'Happy Birthday!'"
"Your old Uncle says, 'Where's the cake?'"
 
"STELLA! It's my birthday...can I please have my watch back now?" 
 
"This gift has a nice 'ring' to it!"

"Here, this ring looks better on you than it does on me."
 
"Cindy, you look like you could use some cake--and a bath."
 
"Now, it's time for cake!"
 
"Sorry, Jack...the cake is all gone!"
 
"Forgive me, Jack...I didn't mean to take the last piece of cake."
 
"SURPRISE!"
 
"I baked you another carrot cake, Jack!"
 
"Goldie, you saved the day--the birthday,
that is!"


No comments:

Post a Comment