Tuesday, June 26, 2012

You CAN Judge This Book By Its Cover - Now VOTE For It! :)

Howdy Everyone!


I received an exciting note from Linda J. Alexander, author of the fabulous Jack Kelly bio, A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story:


"...The cover of my latest book, A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story, is up for an award with a website popular with readers … which means potential buyers. I’d like to ask if you’d be so kind as to go onto the site & add your vote for my book cover.


Here’s the link: http://yougottaread.com/vote-now-for-the-june-2012-cover-contest A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story is listed as #2 in the poll @ this link. Please share w/your friends, & folks with whom you may exchange e-mail to help my book cover win this award. A win will boost sales. Voting ends on Wednesday, 6/27.

Just visit the above link and click on my book cover detail to vote. Only takes a few seconds. If you’re unaware of the subject, A Maverick Life: The Jack Kelly Story is the biography of TV’s “Maverick” co-star (along with James Garner from 1957 - 1962), published November 2011 by one of the premiere classic entertainment niche publishers, BearManor Media."

So, there you have it fellow Bartistas--now, please, go VOTE! (And, hurry--voting ends tomorrow, June 27!)

By the way, I voted and looked at some at the competing book covers...believe me, with JK on the cover, there is NO competition! :)


UPDATE! (6/27/12) The cover contest has ended and--ta da!--A Maverick Life won! :) Congratulations, Linda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment